After lots of girl talk and shopping, it sure feels good to hang out with guys. I met up with Daniel, Oliver, Sarah, Jenkin and Andre at the studio yesterday (Sarah's our, ahem, groupie) after lunch and we played Hell Song over 7 times in 2 hours, I think. Turns out that Sarah can sing :P can't you darl?
It was pouring when we were done and everyone was squished into Andre's mom's car. Sarah was sitting on me, Daniel on Oliver and Jenkin had the rest of the space all to himself! We got so fed up of him rubbing it in our faces that we squashed him to the side of the door, haha, the fag. But I think Andre's mom was pretty ticked at us for making so much noise. Oops.
Haha, anyway, at Queenstown, Jenkin said, "Oh, looks like I forgot to zip up - sorry for seducing you." And Oliver said, "Don't worry, we can't get turned on by your PIN." HAHAHA! Oh, and while we were crossing the platform to the red line at Jurong East Interchange, OLIVER told me to hurry up, because he thought the doors were gonna close, and I did, slipping and almost falling. Good thing he had the decency to catch me. Grr... The lady I ran into was all, "Aiyo!" XD.
Um... We FINALLY got to Woodlands, met up with Lawrence, went for the concert (the shorter guy's got quite a good voice), then for supper at MOS (The bread was so chewy, Mira!). Seems like Daniel invited the wrong people because we're all Christians, haha. I am never EVER going to Woodlands at night again without my dad picking me up after (I know, I'm spoilt) because it took me 2 hours to get home! All because I made a bet that we'd take whichever, bus or taxi, came first. And 196 came before any taxi. The both of us were so tired that we slept across the aisle on 4 seats each of the upper deck for the entire hour or so. Halfway through, this man came on board and started talking really loudly into his phone, ugh! Then we sang the chorus of Shut Up! XP. I think I worried my mom alot though :( because I only got home at 12.15am. Ahwell, whatever she scolded me for - which wasn't alot, thank goodness - was definitely worth it. I had so much fun!
(Gnia, you should've gone girl!)
4:08 PM